We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apprenticeship Rates apply. We are a multi-award winning automotive company and the UK's leading Toyota group, with dealerships across several counties. We were founded in 2002, and our primary objective remains "100% complete customer satisfaction".
About this vacancy
We are looking for a bright and bubbly Office Administrator/Receptionist to support our growing Milton Keynes accident repair team with their daily office needs. The successful candidate for this job role will be required to:
- Communicating with customers, giving updates,
- Dealing with general queries and liaising with insurance companies via emailing, telephoning, invoicing etc.
- General administrative duties including using bespoke systems
- Liaising with insurance companies regarding any overdue/outstanding payments
- Assisting with daily logistics
- Gaining payments from customers
If you strive to reach your full potential, you could progress onto other opportunities; which could include management/supervisory roles. As an Apprentice you will be able to apply for the NUS Apprentice Extra Card this will allow you to gain discounts on travel, food and on over 200 high street and online retailers.
If you would like a new challenge with a world-leading automotive brand, Toyota, we would like to hear from you.
Skills and personal qualities:
- Good level of written and spoken english
- Good telephone manner
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Have experience talking to customers face to face as well as using email and telephones.
- A full clean UK driving license.
- Positive attitude
English and Maths GCSE grades A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck.
At Steven Eagell Toyota, we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer the job application you submit to us. By submitting your contact data to us, you consent to us processing your personal data, in accordance with our Data Privacy Notice, and contacting you via these methods. You may optout at any time by emailing email@example.com.